1. the action of beginning something again after a pause or interruption.
That’s what this is, I suppose. All of a sudden I looked around and realized, hey, I have time to start writing again. I don’t suppose there will be a single person even looking at this thing, and that’s okay. I actually went back to my old blog on blogspot and found some poetry I had written there, and guess what? It wasn’t half-bad. I mean, I may not be published anytime soon, but writing really works as my release. So let’s get back to it, I thought. And here I am.
Some of the things I want to do with this space:
- Resume writing poetry, using the word of the day as a prompt. But it’s okay if I dont’ write every day. It is. Maybe 3 poems a week using this prompt? That would be amazing.
- Keep track of what I’m reading and review it, perhaps cross-posting to my Goodreads account.
- Resume writing prose-style accounts of my everyday life with my magical family in this mystical place, the Pacific Northwest.
- [I’ll add to this list as I go. Any suggestions appreciated!]
That’s really it. I can’t wait to get started.